quinta-feira, 20 de junho de 2013

MÚSICA SERTANEJA BRASILEIRA-BRAZILIAN MUSIC SERTANEJA

LUAN SANTANA- TE ESPERANDO-YOU WAITING
TRADUÇÃO-TRANSLATION
Even if you do not fall in my singing
Even if you know another guy
In line at a bank
A guy named Fernando
A drive well
unsightly

Even if you run out if you like
Even if you marry without love
And after six months
A look to the other
So, it is
dunno

Even if you support this marriage
Because of the children, long
Ten, twenty, thirty years
Even frightened by their white hair

Will one day sit in a rocking chair
Will remember the time when he was twenty
Will remember me and ask
Where this guy must be?

And I'll be
waiting
Not that is already old lady gaga
With ninety, widow, alone
I will not care
I'll call, ask you out
Flirt on the couch
Even if it is beyond this life
I will be
waiting

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário